This is an inquiry based project booklet for grade 5 Science. This booklet can be done in-class or at home assignment. This covers the whole Properties of change in Matter Each page has a link provided to where students can access answers to the research questions and watch videos. Everything is laid out step by step for the students to easily fallow with thought provoking question, videos to watch, activities and projects along the way. You can easily stretch this booklet out for 2 months. You can also use it as an addition or alongside other lessons being taught in class.
The topics covered in this inquiry unit are:
• What is Matter? What are the Three States of Matter?
• Physical Changes between States of Matter
• Changes of States in Matter - Graphic Novel
• Chemical Changes in Matter
• Reviewing the Concepts
• Comparing materials by their physical properties
• Comparing materials by their physical properties - Responses
• Process Impacts on Society and the Environment
• Chemical Process impacts on Society and the Environment
Check out my other Grade 5 and 6 Science and Social Studies units!