Grade 6 unit test for patterning and algebra, which adheres to the Ontario curriculum standards. Marking scheme also covers the 4 areas: knowledge/understanding, thinking, communication and application.
Unit test covers the following:
- identifying pattern rules
- continuing patterns (numerical and drawn)
- solving algebraic equations (solving for variables)
** MORE FOCUSED ON**
- solving patterning word problems
- solving algebraic word problems
The test is 5 pages and total is out of 54.
**This test does have a bit more focus on critical thinking and application based on the word problems included. I do have another patterning and algebra unit test available, which has word problems but not as many as this one (it is balanced with basic knowledge questions). Feel free to check that one out and its description on my page**
Can be modified to suit the various needs (e.g. IEP modifications, accommodations, etc.) of your students.