Also included in
- Product Description:This packet includes 4 themed (Graduate, Bowl of Ice Cream, Crab and Beach) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the month of June, or fun drawing activities to keep them busy before school gets out for the end of the year. Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn h$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
- Get creative with these themed year-round directed drawings! This is the perfect activity for kids to be creative. This bundle of drawings is easy enough for preschoolers to use, but can also be challenging enough for older grades. Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demon$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
- Enjoy this bundle with fun GRADUATION drawing & writing activities in celebration of GRADUATION & END OF THE YEAR. Included in this bundle are two products: 1) DIRECTED DRAWING with WRITING PROMPTS & 2) GRID DRAWING.DIRECTED DRAWING & WRITING PROMPTS PACKET:Students can follow 8 easy$3.00$3.50Save $0.50
Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a GRADUATE in celebration of THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR and GRADUATION.
Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on the whiteboard/projector while students follow along. Or teachers can use these for centers and/or early finisher work as an independent activity with step-by-step directions.
- 8 step learn-to draw (can also be used for a Sequencing activity and memory Match Game if you laminate the sheet and cut the blocks out - available in full page and half page. Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions (use separate paper for drawing)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces underneath directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Different templates for Draw & Write papers (regular lined paper & Kindergarten lined paper)
- Acrostic Poem & Drawing paper
- Half page step-by-step directions that can be laminated and re-used in centers.
- Bulletin board display coloring and writing sheet
- Template to draw out a movie scene in a film strip (10 and/or 24 scenes)
- Template to write & illustrate your own comic strip
- THIS YEAR WAS GREAT
- AFTER I GRADUATE I WANT TO …
- MY FAVORITE MEMORY FROM THIS PAST YEAR IS ...
- THIS YEAR I LEARNED ...
- NEXT YEAR I HOPE TO ...
- MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT KINDERGARTEN WAS …
- MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT 1st GRADE WAS …
- MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT 2nd GRADE WAS …
- MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT 3rd GRADE WAS …
- MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT 4th GRADE WAS …
- MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT 5th GRADE WAS …
This complete packet will teach students how to draw the object by following 8 easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class, and write about the object.
- If you like my products, PLEASE FOLLOW ME by clicking on the words that say "Follow Me" at the top op my store page! I offer a 20% discount on new products for 24 hours!!! If you are one of my followers, you will be the first to know when I launch new products and you will be able to buy my products at 20% OFF!
- LEAVE A REVIEW to earn credits to use on future sales. Here's what to do:
- Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
- How to Redeem TpT Credits: You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.
If you like my products and would like to request something specific, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to create something for you.