GRAMMAR ERRORS IN EVERYDAY LIFE
This resource is an excellent way to introduce grammar instruction to your students. I usually begin each class with one picture, and I have students complete the worksheet one day at a time. It takes a month to get through all of them if you do it this way. It is a great way to get students working as soon as they walk in the door.
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
GRAMMAR RESOURCE BUNDLE
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 20 slide presentation of images demonstrating real-world grammar errors.
• 3 Page worksheet that goes along with the presentation. Students are required to explain what the problem is and to correct the error.
• Detailed Answer Key
WHAT TEACHER'S ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
• This is great! My students were laughing so hard while learning a valuable lesson.
• My students loved this activity. We laughed so hard and they learned so much.
• This was so fun! Real world examples, and the kids really enjoyed it!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
TPT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
ELEMENTS OF FICTION BUNDLE
EXIT SLIPS FOR ANY SUBJECT
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!