I am a JOLLY LEARNING trainer so this product is aligned with JOLLY GRAMMAR.
It can easily be used with other programs.
How to Use Grammar Buffet
1. Print all the files, laminate and cut out and put into labelled bags.
2. Label paper plates with names of parts of speech.
3. Give each child a paper plate and spoon or chopsticks if you want to make it harder!
4. Each child has a menu. You have some samples but you can make many others- in fact children would enjoy making and illustrating menus.I have also given you some blank ones.
5. Children read their menus and carefully take exactly what the menu says from the buffet plates.
6. Then they go back to their seats and start writing. All the words they have selected must be in their writing and of course they can have many others. Ask the children to underline the words from the buffet.
7. We generally don’t specify the type of writing or the length. Children love GRAMMAR BUFFET and write quite freely, using the words they have selected as well as other words that occur to them.
8. Then they can proofread, edit and share with the rest of the class.