Also included in
- GRAMMAR: Make grammar fun with this bundle of my grammar related resources. WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE RESOURCES♥ This is one of my favorite products I've ever bought on TPT! Thank you!♥ I have been looking for a resource for my students to teach grammar in a fun and modern way! Thank you$27.99$35.94Save $7.95
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS RESOURCES: This HUGE resource was featured on the Top Selling 100 Products list for Teachers Pay Teachers. It includes many of my top selling English Language Arts resources. By purchasing this bundle instead of an individual products, you are getting almost 30% in savings!$69.99$79.36Save $9.37
Grammar Posters: If you are a teacher who loves a good grammar joke, these posters are for you. Not only will these 10 posters make you laugh, but they will also help to brighten up your classroom! My students really get a kick out of these (if they get the joke of course!).
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
POSTERS INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• When comforting a grammar teacher, I always say softly "There, Their, They're".
• Bad spellers of the world untie!
• It's "Before", not "B4". You speak English, not Bingo!
• Question mark: "What's Wrong", Exclamation Mark: "NOTHING'S WRONG
• Notice: Toilet ONLY for DISABLED ELDERLY PREGNANT CHILDREN. Commas, use them.
• Warning! I am silently correcting your grammar.
• You had me at your proper use of "You're".
• "Let's eat Grandpa!" "Let's eat, Grandpa" Punctuation Saves Lives.
• I'm so adjective, I verb nouns!
• I think we should break up. It's not you; it's your grammar.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE POSTERS
• My students loved these and I caught them looking at them and snickering all year. These were great decorations/learning tools.
• Hysterical! Just what the doctor ordered!
• I've had these up for a year and the kids STILL laugh about them. Thanks!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans