GRAPHING & WRITING LINEAR EQUATIONS + SLOPE BUNDLE - Task Cards, Graphic Organizers, Homework Practice Worksheets, Maze, Riddle, Coloring Activity
This BUNDLE includes 40 task cards, 10 problem solving graphic organizers, 4 homework practice worksheets, 1 maze, 1 riddle, 1 coloring activity (over 120 skills practice and real-world word problems)
. The resources in this bundle are perfect for warm-ups, cooperative learning, spiral review, math centers, assessment prep and homework. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Please click on each component for a detailed description of what is included in this bundle.
This unit resource bundle includes:
✔ 10 Graphing & Writing Linear Equations PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
10 Problem Solving Graphic Organizers - Each worksheet presents students with a real-word problem. Students must then organize the information using a problem solving graphic organizer. Students are prompted to identify the important information in the word problem, solve, justify their work and explain their solution.
✔ 40 Slope TASK CARDS
40 Task Cards - Each task card has a real-world word problem. Students can work on these cards individually, with partners or in groups.
✔ 4 Slope HOMEWORK PRACTICE WORKSHEETS
Each worksheet includes two sections, Skills Practice and Problems Solving. The SKILLS PRACTICE section of each worksheet includes 6 computational problems to help students sharpen their skills. The WORD PROBLEM section of each worksheet allows students to apply their understanding of the topic to solve 4 real-world problems.
✔ 3 Slope FUN ACTIVITIES
A maze, riddle and coloring page is also included. All 3 of these activities allow students to practice this skill while incorporating fun into the classroom!
✔ Graph Linear Equations
✔ Graph Proportional Relationships
✔ Write Equations
✔ Find Slope Given a Graph
✔ Find Slope Given Two Ordered Pairs (Slope Formula)
✔ Find Slope Given a Table of Values
✔ Find Slope and y-intercept from an Equation
✔ Find Slope Given the Equation in Standard Form
✔ Point-Slope Form
*Current Value : $10.50 (Savings of 20%)
This resource is aligned with :
* 8.EE.5 - Graph proportional relationships, interpreting the unit rate as the slope of the graph. Compare two different proportional relationships represented in different ways.
* 8.EE.6 -Derive the equation y = mx for a line through the origin and the equation y = mx + b for a line intercepting the vertical axis at b.
* 8.EE.7b - Solve linear equations with rational number coefficients, including equations whose solutions require expanding expressions using the distributive property and collecting like terms.
* 8.EE.8a - Understand that solutions to a system of two linear equations in two variables correspond to points of intersection of their graphs, because points of intersection satisfy both equations simultaneously.
* 8.F.3 - Interpret the equation y = mx + b as defining a linear function, whose graph is a straight line; give examples of functions that are not linear.
* 8.F.4 - Construct a function to model a linear relationship between two quantities.
BUNDLE UP & SAVE $$ with my:
* 8th Grade Math Common Core MEGA-BUNDLE
* Middle School MATH GROWING BUNDLE
More 8TH GRADE review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade Winter MATH PACKET
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.