Also included in
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist, and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconst$39.95$46.90Save $6.95
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building m$17.35$19.85Save $2.50
- This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages are great for improving fine motor skills and spatial awareness. There are 5 coloring page resources as well as 3 with bookmarks with a total of 257 designs to promote important character traits. Character-building messages or quotes remind$29.50$35.05Save $5.55
These therapeutic coloring pages with important messages and quotes help to nurture gratitude and mindfulness while promoting a growth mindset, increasing emotional intelligence, strengthening relationships and building character.
Gratitude has a strong connection to life satisfaction. Children who are grateful are found to be happier, more optimistic, less envious, depressed and materialistic.
Combining gratitude with coloring is a fun, relaxing way of instilling good values. Coloring is shown to be a highly effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children and to stimulate creativity. It also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
These cute coloring pages are a fun way to increase appreciation any time of the year but are particularly relevant during Thanksgiving, Random Acts of Kindness Week and World Kindness Week.
With thought-provoking and inspiring quotes, they are a great way to start conversations about thankfulness, kindness, caring, giving, friendship and respect to foster an inclusive school culture and reduce bullying.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
This pack includes:
- 23 coloring pages
- Information about the benefits of gratitude
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Book suggestions
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.