Also included in
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, generPrice $39.95Original Price $50.90Save $10.95
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building mPrice $17.35Original Price $20.19Save $2.84
- These growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages with kindness, friendship and gratitude themes include positive affirmations to build character traits, self-esteem and confidence. The bundle includes 296 coloring sheets and bookmarks in ready-to-print color or outlines to use as coloring pages. YoPrice $29.95Original Price $39.80Save $9.85
23 gratitude coloring pages with positive affirmations teach students to be thankful and appreciative. Use them for Thanksgiving or as a mindfulness activity to give students a brain break.
Coloring is a fabulous way to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination or to help student calm down and focus. Add these cute coloring sheets to an early finishers packet for a quiet activity that builds positive character traits.
You could also provide worksheets to substitute teachers or print on colored paper to add to your growth mindset bulletin board.
➡️ Happy Customers
"I keep these on hand in my counseling office. Students love to color them!" - Kelli A
"These coloring pages are perfect for Kindergarten children. They can be used for several different lessons. You even suggested books that could be used to teach the theme. There are so many books and resources to use these pages with. They will make a perfect first bulletin board. Thank you." - VicAnn
Gratitude has a strong connection to life satisfaction. Children who are grateful are found to be happier, more optimistic, less envious, depressed, and materialistic.
Combining gratitude with coloring is a fun, relaxing way of instilling positive values. Coloring is shown to be a highly effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children and to stimulate creativity. It also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
This pack includes:
- 23 coloring pages
- Information about the benefits of gratitude
- Information about the benefits of coloring
- Book suggestions
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.