Products in this Bundle (3)
From Primary School to High School, Gymnastic Group Balances should be performed with groups of students if cooperation, trust and body tension are to be on the curriculum. That is why WIMASU's Group Balances cards should be in the repertoire of every P.E. teacher to give the students ideas for building pyramids!
This bundle combines all in all 83 drawn elements from the Gymnastic Duo Balances, Trio Balances and the Group of 4-7+ Balances. Cards can be printed or shown on digital devices. In addition, we have drawn 5 "wobbly" pyramids by which the students can recognize the most important features for a successful and safe pyramid construction. A collection of suggested rules, as well as a bonus file with individual elements that can be used as Pyramid Designer and a printable Poster (2 Pages), complete the package. FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE!
Digital Material includes (as PDF and PPTX):
- 83 colorful, hand-drawn Group Balances Cards
- Summary of Rules and Tips for teachers
- Guidelines: illustrated handles and "wobbly" pyramids for development phases
- Pyramid Designer: Individual elements for building pyramids in Powerpoint
- Poster (2 Pages): Clear representation with 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6+ pyramids.
Have fun! - WIMASU-Team