I have combined some of the resources for setting up your own G.R.O.W. Binder into a PDF file. These are the same pages I use in my own classroom in my students' binders.
This file includes:
- the cover sheet for the outside of the binder
- a spine cover
- "How to Care for your G.R.O.W. Binder"
- "How to Use Your G.R.O.W. Binder"
- parent letter
- a copy of my Weekly Homework sheet
- a copy of my Word Wall Homework page
- Weekly Reading Log,
- 2 pages that explain how homework in the Word Wall Notebook works
I explained how I use these in my classroom on my blog here.
I hope you find these resources useful! Please leave feedback if you do! Thank you!
Please check out my blog at Blooming In First