Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Combining creativity with digital skills, your students will love these Build-a-... digital art activities for Google Slides! Drag and drop moveable pieces let students build seasonal creations, including a snowman, pumpkin, witch and many more! They boost the confidence of students who say they "can't draw" and allow students to explore the world of digital art!
>>> Take a look at the previews to see more details!
Each "Build-a-..." digital art activity includes:
- An example so students can quickly understand the goal of the activity
- Clear and simple instructions
- Drag and drop pieces to build their creation
- Copies of the creation slide to allow for multiple creations
- Instructions on how to upload this product to Google Classroom
My Digital Art Activities Bundle includes:
- Build a digital Father's Day Card *NEW* - celebrate Father's Day!
- Build a leprechaun *NEW* - St. Patrick's Day fun
- Build a love owl *NEW* - a digital valentine's card
- Build a sandcastle - perfect for summer
- Build a bunny - a cute Easter / spring scene
- Build a mother's day card - create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for mom - very popular!
- Build a backpack - fun back to school activities
- Build an alien - you will love seeing what your students come up with here!
- Build an Elf - design an elf's outfit and winter scene
- Build a Christmas Tree - pick and decorate a festive Christmas tree!
- Build a snowman - create a snowman and a winter wonderland
- Build a turkey - a fun Thanksgiving activity
- Build a pumpkin - a spooky hallowe'en design
- Build a witch - spooky or friendly, which witch will your students create?!
More products will be added for more digital art fun! I currently anticipate making at least 2 more. There are no exact dates for the release of these, but any that are seasonal will be in advance of the event. The price will go up as more products are added, so purchase now for amazing value!
Benefits of my "Build-a-..." digital art activities:
- Improved digital skills for Google Slides
- Zero prep - simply assign to Google Classroom
- Unlimited number of creations
- No arts & crafts materials required
- Letter-size slides allow you to print their masterpieces to create wonderful seasonal classroom displays
- High engagement & a unique activity
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to play this game. Drag and drop clipart cannot be extracted or used outside this activity. Some of the activities have more complex pieces or more options and may have an accompanying video to help explain the Google Slides Skills necessary to get the most out of the activity (e.g. rotating and flipping objects) - where videos are provided, these are hosted on YouTube - please ensure this is not restricted by your district before proceeding with your purchase.
You may also like:
Digital stickers - cute monsters and sea life creatures to say "well done" to your students!
How to use Google Slides - Skills for students - video tutorials and practice tasks to boost student confidence in Google Slides
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐