This growing bundle will be continually updated with Middle School Math QR Code activities. QR Codes engage students in the learning by seamlessly incorporating technology into your mathematics lessons.
This Bundle currently includes:
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Inequalities Stations (Translating, Solving One-Step, and Two-Step Inequalities)
- One, None, or Infinitely Many Solutions
- Percent Word Problems
Scanning QR Codes
- Cell Phones: Students can scan the QR Codes with an iPhone by holding their camera over the code. A pop-up notification will appear at the top of their screen with the answer. Students do not need to click the notification. The answer can be read directly from the notification.
- Snapchat: If students do not have an iPhone but have Snapchat, students can scan the QR Code through the Snapchat app. Take a picture of the QR Code through Snapchat and the answer will appear.
- No Phone? NO PROBLEM! Using any technological device with a camera (iPad, Chromebooks, etc.) simply search "QR Code Scanner" and students can hold the QR Code up to the camera and the answer will be revealed.
If you use these products and post them on social media, I'd love for you to tag me in it (@2ndaryMath). I promise to re-share! :)