Also included in
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist, and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconst$39.95$46.90Save $6.95
- Your essential wellbeing bundle that teaches students calming strategies, self-regulation, and mindfulness. Improve mental health by adding coloring pages, worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations and student encouragement notes to your counseling or classr$22.25$26.45Save $4.20
- This affirmations resources bundle includes positive self-talk messages on affirmations cards, coloring pages to use as affirmations posters, and ready-to-print and coloring bookmarks for a growth mindset. Use affirmations as a wellbeing tool to help build a positive mindset and encourage students t$11.75$13.95Save $2.20
- This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks can be used as coloring pages to improve fine motor skills and spatial development. It includes 132 worksheets that promote important character traits for hours of fun and learning. Character-building messages or quotes remind students about the importance of$13.25$15.20Save $1.95
- This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages are great for improving fine motor skills and spatial awareness. There are 5 coloring page resources as well as 3 with bookmarks with a total of 257 designs to promote important character traits. Character-building messages or quotes remind$29.50$35.05Save $5.55
A fun, no-prep bookmark coloring activity to nurture character traits and a growth mindset. Encourage positive friendships with affirmations or quotes to promote a culture of success, empowerment, and motivation. Use for classroom management as a positive reinforcement tool or as a coloring pages to include in a calm down corner or mindfulness activity to soothe anxious, restless, or angry students.
Coloring is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
These affirmation bookmarks can help students to:
- believe in themselves
- show kindness towards others
- nurture friendships
- be positive
- stress less about their problems
- include others
- be proud of their achievements
- appreciate and love themselves as they are
- talk about their feelings
- use their words
- breathe or count when they’re angry or anxious
- be helpful and considerate
- enjoy learning
- forgive people who have hurt them
- accept that mistakes help them to grow
- be brave enough to try something new
- tell the truth
- be a good person
Use the bookmarks as student gifts or incentives in the classroom. Take our kindness challenge and leave colored bookmarks with personal messages in books in the library as a thoughtful surprise for a lender.
Use the sayings on the bookmarks to start conversations around kindness, caring, respect, and self-belief.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- 60 different designs
- Each design comes in full color, printer-friendly, and black outlines for coloring or to save ink.
- Information about affirmations and their benefits
- Use affirmation bookmarks to encourage students to change a fixed mindset.
- Use as gifts or incentives for students.
- Include black outline bookmarks in calm-down corners as a mindfulness activity.
- Nurture creativity and self-expression through coloring. Include a hand-written note or poem on the back.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Kindness Checklists
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies, and discounts by becoming a follower. Simply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.