Also included in
- Your essential stay at home, distance learning kindness activities bundle with coloring pages, worksheets, word search, acrostic poem, bookmarks, checklist and more. Some resources are editable in Google Slides such as our kindness checklist and coloring pages where students use elements to reconstr$39.95$48.95Save $9.00
- Your essential wellbeing bundle that teaches students calming strategies, self-regulation, and mindfulness. Improve mental health by adding coloring pages, worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations and student encouragement notes to your counseling or classr$22.25$26.45Save $4.20
- This growth mindset bundle includes positive self-talk messages or affirmation cards, coloring pages, and bookmarks. Affirmations are a wellbeing tool that helps build a positive mindset to encourage students to believe in themselves, step outside of their comfort zone, and make good choices. Positi$11.75$13.75Save $2.00
A fun, no-prep character-building activity to nurture a growth mindset and encourage positive relationships. Each bookmark has a positive affirmation or quote to help students change a fixed mindset and promote a culture of success, empowerment and motivation. Use for classroom management as a positive reinforcement tool or as a coloring activity to include in a calm down corner or mindfulness activity to soothe anxious, restless or angry students.
Coloring is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children. It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
These affirmation bookmarks can help students to:
- believe in themselves
- show kindness towards others
- nurture friendships
- be positive
- stress less about their problems
- include others
- be proud of their achievements
- appreciate and love themselves as they are
- talk about their feelings
- use their words
- breathe or count when they’re angry or anxious
- be helpful and considerate
- enjoy learning
- forgive people who have hurt them
- accept that mistakes help them to grow
- be brave enough to try something new
- tell the truth
- be a good person
Use the bookmarks as student gifts or incentives in the classroom. Take our kindness challenge and leave colored bookmarks with personal messages in books in the library as a thoughtful surprise for a lender.
Use the sayings on the bookmarks to start conversations around kindness, caring, respect and self-belief.
- 54 different designs.
- Each design comes in full color, printer-friendly and black outlines for coloring or to save ink.
- Information about affirmations and their benefits
- Use affirmation bookmarks to encourage students to change a fixed mindset.
- Use as gifts or incentives for students.
- Include black outline bookmarks in calm-down corners as a mindfulness activity.
- Nurture creativity and self-expression through coloring. Include a hand-written note or poem on the back.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Kindness Checklists
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. SImply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
★ TpT - Click the green star next to our store name
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.