This GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE is full of 125 pages of fun and excitement!
Growth Mindset, developed by professor Carol Dweck of Stanford, is the idea that our intelligence is not fixed; but rather, the more we put the effort into learning challenging things, the more our intelligence grows and changes. It is an amazing gift to give your students!
This GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE can help to start that journey. The bundle has beautiful posters to reinforce the ideas of Growth Mindset as well as a wealth of engaging activities to allow your students the opportunity to explore the Growth Mindset concepts using multiple modalities of learning.
This GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE includes:
* 14 Color Posters
* 14 B/W Posters
* 7 Fun & Interactive Lessons:
(1) "Making a Splash" Picture Book* Mini Activity Book
(2) "The Amazing Brain" Mini Activity Book
(3) "Growth & Fixed Mindset Conversations" Mini Activity Book
(4) "Guess the Box" Interactive Game
(5) "Ish" Picture Book* Mini Activity Book
(6) "3-5 Scene Dramatic Tableau" Activity
(7) "Invented by Mistake" Interactive Game
*PLEASE NOTE: 2 of the lessons will require highly recommended picture books that you can either find at your local library or at Amazon.com to add to your professional library.
Have fun supporting your budding Growth Mindset students! :)