Also included in
- Our kindness coloring pages and kindness posters bundle is a colorful addition to your growth mindset bulletin board. The coloring sheets with kindness quotes nurture positive character traits and encourage healthy friendships.A great back to school activity or for kindness days, these character-bui$7.95$9.50Save $1.55
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building m$17.35$20.45Save $3.10
- These growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages with kindness, friendship and gratitude themes include positive affirmations to build character traits, self-esteem and confidence. The bundle includes a total of 257 coloring sheets, affirmations cards, and bookmarks in ready-to print color or outli$29.25$35.35Save $6.10
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, gener$39.95$50.25Save $10.30
Need an easy, no-prep growth mindset activity? These kindness coloring pages with positive thinking quotes are prompts for students to think about, respect and support their friends so they expand their thoughts beyond themselves.
Nurture positive character traits or use coloring sheets as a mindfulness activity to help students calm down or focus. Once completed, they are a lovely addition to a kindness or growth mindset bulletin board or pop them in your calm down corner to help soothe anxious, restless or angry students.
➡️ Happy Teacher
"Nice sized posters - convenient to print from home. I used coloured card stock for some and plain white for others so we could colour them in. Nice messages. Easy enough for my kindergarteners to read with little assistance." - Amanda W
Did you know that COLORING is an effective way of fostering physical and psychological development in children? It is a relaxing form of self-expression and stimulates creativity. Coloring also supports a range of benefits to nurture student wellbeing and mental health.
Evidence shows that teaching KINDNESS and CHARACTER has many physical, emotional and mental health benefits. This is significant for schools that want to help improve relationships and reduce anti-social and bullying behavior to help create a safe and inclusive culture.
Use with social-emotional learning and kindness activities to build emotional intelligence. Especially great for encouraging random acts of kindness in your classroom or to take part in Kindness Days.
Used as discussion topics, these positive messages provide opportunities to address:
- Social skills
- Positive character traits
- Emotional regulation
- Classroom management
- Friendship, bullying and anti-social behavior
They will also help children learn to talk to each other about their feelings and emotions.
Coloring pages can also be printed on colored paper or card for ink-saving posters.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- A printable pdf with 20 coloring pages
- Use coloring pages to spread kindness and nurture friendships within your classroom and school.
- Allow students the chance to be creative with their coloring. Encourage them to express themselves with coloring page activities.
- Use coloring activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board to share positive messages.
- Start discussions around kindness and caring to promote a kind and inclusive classroom and school community.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness in your school to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
This resource is also available in A4 Format.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.