GROWTH MINDSET Coloring Pages - Motivational Posters with Kindness Quotes
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Our kindness coloring pages and kindness posters bundle is a colorful addition to your growth mindset bulletin board. The coloring sheets with kindness quotes nurture positive character traits and encourage healthy friendships.A great back to school activity or for kindness days, these character-buiPrice $7.95Original Price $8.90Save $0.95
- This kindness activities bundle with 13 growth mindset resources includes kindness coloring pages, positive affirmations bookmarks, checklists and more to encourage friendship, gratitude, and a positive classroom culture. These no-prep activities help teachers and counsellors foster kindness, generPrice $39.95Original Price $48.55Save $8.60
- This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more! With character-building mPrice $17.35Original Price $20.19Save $2.84
- This big bundle of bookmarks and coloring pages reinforces kindness, friendship, and gratitude. Students also learn about giving compliments with positive affirmations that build confidence, self-esteem, and a growth mindset. Save 40% on this bundle which includes 365 coloring sheets and bookmarks iPrice $32.50Original Price $48.85Save $16.35
These kindness coloring pages are an easy, no-prep growth mindset activity. The positive thinking quotes help change negative thoughts to embed kindness and respect for better friendships and happier students.
Coloring pages are a fantastic brain break that develops fine motor skills and spatial awareness. As students find it difficult to concentrate for more than 10-15 minutes at a time, giving them a short break gives their brains a rest to make learning more effective.
➡️ Teacher Feedback
"These coloring pages are so adorable and positive.
I used them mostly at the beginning of the year to introduce ways that we can be kind and show friendship and respect in our classroom."
- Greta N, 1st Grade
"Nice sized posters - convenient to print from home. I used coloured card stock for some and plain white for others so we could colour them in. Nice messages. Easy enough for my kindergarteners to read with little assistance."
- Amanda W, Kindergarten
Coloring is a quick, easy mindfulness activity that you can use for early finishers, to pop in your calm down corner or for substitute teachers.
The character-building quotes or affirmations on each coloring sheet helps change a fixed or negative mindset to enable growth.
Students will love to see their completed artwork included on a growth mindset bulletin board or display around the school during kindness days.
➡️ Check out the preview to see ALL of the coloring pages.
Coloring pages can also be printed on colored paper or cardstock for ink-saving posters.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- A printable pdf with 24 coloring pages
- Facts about the benefits of coloring.
- A quick, easy mindfulness activity when your students have lost concentration and need a brain break.
- Use when you want to engage your students in some meaningful reading practice.
- The kindness quotes offer positive affirmations that challenge negative thinking to improve happiness, wellbeing, and behavior.
- These growth mindset coloring pages help develop:
- fine motor skills
- spatial awareness
- small muscles in the hand needed for writing
- concentration and focus
- the ability to slow the brain down to be mindful
- Use coloring as a first step toward young children learning to draw or write with a pencil or pen.
- Students can complete multiple coloring sheets during the year to make their own growth mindset book.
- Use completed sheets as colorful posters to hang as reminders of the positive behavior you expect (research shows that 65% of people find visual learning more effective).
- A fun and engaging art activity to participate in Random Acts of Kindness and World Kindness Day.
- Reading the positive affirmations can help build character traits and social skills that strengthen friendships.
- Great for early finishers or an easy activity for substitute teachers.
- Use the positive quotes to start discussions around kindness and respect.
- These growth mindset coloring pages are versatile and educational.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Good Behavior Bundle - 9 resources
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
★ Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
★ Facebook ★ Pinterest ★ Instagram
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.