Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ NINETEEN (19) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! TEACHER FEEDBACK about the$138.73$277.46Save $138.73
90 lessons to teach SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) skills.
Perfect for the END of the school year:
- important life lessons that you didn't have time to do earlier!
- Give your students a gift they can use throughout their life: transferable SEL Life Skills.
- (Sure, they would rather have a gift card or award, but these skills will pay off in the long run - like eating vegetables or drinking water.)
Empower students to deal with obstacles, systemic racism, global pandemics, and academic challenges!
This is a LIFE LONG teaching tool - use it over and over again in different ways.
- High-Interest FUN lessons that can be used ANY TIME!
- The units can be taught together or separately. Pick and choose the activities you need.
- EDIT the files to meet your classroom needs
- The slideshow lesson teaches the concepts. You guide the classroom conversations.
- Includes DETAILED lesson plan script, teacher prompts, and possible student answers
⭐ The best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago. The second best time is now.
Explicitly teach students:
- HOW to build character,
- be good citizens,
- collaborate effectively,
- communicate assertively,
- be creative and innovative in problem-solving,
- and think critically about school work, classroom community, and life challenges.
Watch the ▶️ PREVIEW video.
Develop the idea that success comes from hard work and learning from mistakes!
⭐ Use this during the year to DEAL WITH SPECIFIC ISSUES:
- Students aren't working well in teams? Use the COLLABORATION unit.
- Systemic racism is in the media spotlight? Use the CITIZENSHIP unit.
- Do some students give after one obstacle? Use the CHARACTER unit
- Students just talk over their classmates? Use the COMMUNICATION unit.
- Students just copy the teacher example in assignments? Use the CREATIVITY & innovation unit.
- Some event is creating a lot of hype and controversy? Use the CRITICAL THINKING unit.
- Used all of the 6 Cs units? Try the ultimate GROWTH MINDSET class challenge!
It takes a village to raise a child. We help raise good people empowered with strategies and skills to keep going when life gets hard.
These 21st Century Learning Skills / GLOBAL Competencies help your students in any subject, but also in everyday life, relationships, and career struggles.
- Educators and business experts are telling us that our students need some key transferable skills in order to survive and thrive in the world today.
- These 21st-century skills apply to every subject because they’re transferable skills that go with any curriculum or situation.
- We need to raise students with these skills regardless of what subjects we teach because they need these skills in an ever-changing global economy. (Psst - we're in the 21st century now!)
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP WORK. These lessons are high-interest and visually appealing. It will hook your students!
This bundle includes the following published resources:
- HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students (2 weeks of Consolidation, Co-Creating Rubrics, and Compare / Contrast GROUP CHALLENGE TASK) ($10)
Total value of resources in bundle: $152.31
⛔ BUY NOW! THE PRICE OF THIS BUNDLE IS SLOWLY INCREASING...
When I first launched this product in August 2019, it was a growing bundle that cost $45.99
The price will increase when I release an update that includes Microsoft Powerpoint / Word files for all of the additional files created as Google Slides / Docs in version 2. (This includes the additional lesson review handouts created for online learning.)
IMPORTANT NOTE about DISTANCE LEARNING | GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
- When I first released this bundle, I provided Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Google slides and PDF files combined in a zip file.
- This was version 1.
August 30, 2020
- I have now converted my handouts into Google Docs / Google Slides so they can be easily used in Google Classroom assignments.
- This was version 2
September 11, 2020
- Based on feedback from teachers, I re-organized files in the folders to make it less overwhelming and easier for teachers to find what they need.
- This is version 2.6 (Distance Learning Re-organization)
There are NO changes to content. I am using shorter file names. The Google Drive Folders are being reorganized (instead of just splitting the files numerically.)
- Folder 1. files to print and teach.
- Folder 2. handout files you can edit.
- Folder 3. files for Google Classroom.
Here is a ▶️ VIDEO showing you how TpT will copy all the files for you in one-click.
When you buy this bundle:
- You get access to the original zipped file with the original Microsoft, Word and PDF files (Version 1) - it is the "bonus file" in each of the 6 Cs products.
- You also get distance learning (Google Classroom / Google Drive) versions of the same resource (version 2.6)
Please check the product preview PDF which shows you exactly what you get when you get with each product.
Every classroom is slightly different in terms of how they operate under Covid-19 restrictions. If you have questions about whether you can adapt this product to your specific needs for face-to-face learning and remote learning, please ask me!
The following 6 Cs Resources have been converted into Distance Learning formats and are ready for Google Classroom:
- Character - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Citizenship - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Communication - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Collaboration - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Critical Thinking - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Creativity - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Challenge Task - Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
..... Do you want to do something FUN, but meaningful at the End of the Year?
- Try this SURVEY so your students can see what kind of mindset they have.
- Do these FUN CLASSROOM DEBATES - does EQUAL mean FAIR?
- Watch these VIDEOS and figure out if teamwork is the same as collaboration. (Spoiler: not always.)
- Play these COMMUNICATION GAMES to notice how communication breaks down.
- Try the DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT challenge and see what happens!
- This one is MY FAVORITE. Students have a lot of fun with the group activity in Section A. The viral video in Section D is shocking... but are we really surprised at this point?
My name is Michael Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP.
- Sign up for the Educircles Newsletter to stay in the loop!
- TpT support has clarified that we are not allowed to include contest information in our product descriptions or anywhere else on their platform. More info.
⭐⭐⭐ Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 59,727 Educircles resources!
- Check out where teachers have bought my resources (map.)
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product.
- 10% of your purchase helps students going through a tough time.
- With your help, Educircles has DONATED $9,344.68 to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations!
- Here's why I do what I do.
✅ SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) in a world of Covid, Systemic Racism, and Constant Change...
- Teach students how to PIVOT when faced with obstacles and opportunities.
- BUILD character: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- EMPOWER classroom citizenship: actively participate in our school, local and global community to make the world a better place.
- THINK critically instead of reacting to fear, viral videos, or fake news.
- EVALUATE systemic discrimination in a real-world case study: how might a system impose unfair burdens on a group of people?
- Help students with SELF AWARENESS and SOCIAL AWARENESS. Start by asking your students Who is Invisible...
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with a bundle!
- Reading Strategies bundle
- Goal Setting bundle
- The Educircles EVERYTHING bundle (Psst, the price goes up as I add more resources to my store.)
⭐ Why am I so passionate about 6Cs and Social-Emotional Learning? Because SEL helped save my life.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BUNDLES
1. I already purchased a resource included in the bundle. Can I get a refund?
YES! ... as long as you purchased the duplicate resource within one year of the original purchase!
Check out the TpT Refund Help Page regarding duplicate purchases. (It also has a link to start the refund process):
- "Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice. Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase."
2. Do you have a preview or lesson sample?
The bundle itself doesn't have a preview on the product listing, but if you go into any of the individual products that are included in the bundle (i.e.1 week of CHARACTER building), you can see a detailed "READ ME FIRST" file in the preview that includes screenshots and detailed descriptions of everything that you get.
What I would recommend you do is go to the product listing for one of the chapters that interests you the most:
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education)
- 1 week of CHARACTER
- 1 week of CITIZENSHIP
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION
- 1 week of COLLABORATION
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / INNOVATION
- Challenge Task:HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students
Check out the READ ME FIRST preview file. If you're interested, then buy that single resource - then you get a sense of what the complete bundle will look like. (Each unit in the bundle has the same style and format but different content.)
Once you get a single product, if you like what you see, then you can go ahead and buy the full bundle and get a refund from TpT for the single resource that you bought.
Several teachers have started with a single 6C chapter and then upgraded to the bundle. TheTpT refund policy will give you a refund for a duplicate purchase (i.e. of a resource contained in a specific bundle) - as long as you get the bundle within a year of the original purchase.
We've had many refunds go through the system from people upgrading to bundles which is awesome because the bundle is hands down the most cost-efficient way to get these lessons.
3. I bought the bundle and tried to download a zipped file it but when I tried to extract the files, it says I need to have files in the folder to extract!
Before July 16, 2020, this bundle product came as a zipped file that included all of the units (zipped files). It was a huge file around 350 MB.
If your computer didn't download the large zipped file completely or if there was a glitch in downloading, the zipped file might not have worked properly.
As of July 16, 2020, this bundle product is now in the standard TpT bundle format - which means, once you buy the bundle, you get access to all of the included products. You just go to that product and download a smaller zipped file (or better yet, click the TpT button and get a copy of all of the files in your own Google Drive.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
4. How do I contact you?
- Leave a question below in the Product Q&A
- Email me at Mike@educircles.org
- You can also find me hanging out athttps://educircles.org/</a>