Products in this Bundle (40)
showing 1-5 of 40 products
Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store.As I add more resources, the price of this product will increase. This is because TpT caps the discount I can offer on products in a bundle. I can only reduce the price by 50% in a bundle.Once you buy this pro$114.75$229.16Save $114.41
Encourage a GROWTH MINDSET to deal with life obstacles, systemic racism, Covid 19, and academic challenges!
High Interest FUN lessons that can be used ANY TIME!
Perfect for the START of the school year or AFTER a COVID LOCKDOWN.
Explicitly teach students:
- HOW to build character,
- be good citizens,
- collaborate effectively,
- communicate assertively,
- be creative and innovative in problem solving,
- and think critically about school work, classroom community and life challenges.
Watch the ▶️ PREVIEW video.
Develop the idea that success comes from hard work and learning from mistakes!
Use this during the year to DEAL WITH SPECIFIC ISSUES:
⭐ Students aren't working well in teams? Use the COLLABORATION unit.
⭐ Systemic racism is in the media spotlight? Use the CITIZENSHIP unit.
⭐ Some students give after one obstacle? Use the CHARACTER unit
⭐ Students just talk over their classmates? Use the COMMUNICATION unit.
⭐ Students just copy the teacher example in assignments? Use the CREATIVITY & innovation unit.
⭐ Some world event is creating a lot of hype, mis-information, and dis-information? Use the CRITICAL THINKING unit.
⭐ Used all of the 6 Cs units? Do the growth mindset CHALLENGE task!
It takes a village to raise a child. We help raise good people empowered with strategies and skills to keep going when life gets hard.
These 21st Century Learning Skills / GLOBAL Competencies help your students in any subject, but also in everyday life, relationships, and career struggles.
- Educators and business experts are telling us that our students need some key transferable skills in order to survive and thrive in the world today.
- These 21st-century skills apply to every subject because they’re transferable skills that go with any curriculum or situation.
- We need to raise students with these skills regardless of what subjects we teach because they need these skills in an ever-changing global economy. (Psst - we're in the 21st century now!)
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP WORK. These lessons are high-interest and visually appealing. It will hook your students!
This bundle includes the following published resources:
- HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students (2 weeks of Consolidation, Co-Creating Rubrics, and Compare / Contrast GROUP CHALLENGE TASK) ($10)
Total value of resources in bundle: $152.31
⛔ BUY NOW! THE PRICE OF THIS BUNDLE IS SLOWLY INCREASING...
When I first launched this product in August 2019, it was a growing bundle that cost $45.99
The price will increase when I release version 3.0
Version 3 will include Microsoft Powerpoint / Word files for all of the additional files created as Google Slides / Docs in version 2. (This includes the additional lesson review handouts created for online learning.)
IMPORTANT NOTE about DISTANCE LEARNING | GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
- When I first released this bundle, I provided Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Google slides and PDF files combined in a zip file.
- This was version 1.
August 30, 2020
- I have now converted my handouts into Google Docs / Google Slides so they can be easily used in Google Classroom assignments.
- This was version 2
September 11, 2020
- Based on feedback from teachers, I re-organized files in the folders to make it less overwhelming and easier for teachers to find what they need.
- This is version 2.6 (Distance Learning Re-organization)
There are NO changes to content. I am using shorter file names. The Google Drive Folders are being reorganized (instead of just splitting the files numerically.)
- Folder 1. files to print and teach.
- Folder 2. handout files you can edit.
- Folder 3. files for Google Classroom.
Here is a ▶️ VIDEO showing you how TpT will copy all the files for you in one-click.
When you buy this bundle:
- You get access to the original zipped file with the original Microsoft, Word and PDF files (Version 1) - it is the "bonus file" in each of the 6 Cs products.
- You also get distance learning (Google Classroom / Google Drive) versions of the same resource (version 2.6)
Please check the product preview PDF which shows you exactly what you get when you get with each product.
Every classroom is slightly different in terms of how they operate under Covid-19 restrictions. If you have questions about whether you can adapt this product to your specific needs for face-to-face learning and remote learning, please ask me!
The following 6 Cs Resources have been converted into Distance Learning formats and are ready for Google Classroom:
- Character ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Citizenship ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Communication ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Collaboration ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Critical Thinking ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Creativity ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Challenge Task ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
..... THURSDAY Sep 16, 2021 update: Good luck dealing with Tik Tok challenges...
Also, g’mar chatima tovah if you are observing Yom Kippur.
My name is Mike Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- My goal is to SAVE YOU HOURS of PREP.
- I want to help you EMPOWER STUDENTS to survive and thrive in a changing world!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for free lessons!
- FOLLOW my Facebook page for free resources and tips!
- FOLLOW this TpT store for free TpT gift cards!
- Watch ▶️ HOW EASY it is to get my Educircles Google Drive products.
⭐⭐⭐ SO FAR, I'VE DONATED $7,098 of sales to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH CHARITIES! Thank you for purchasing an Educircles product!
⭐⭐⭐ I'VE ALSO GIVEN AWAY $845 in TpT GIFT CARDS to TEACHERS!
- Congratulations to Emily (Ceredigion, UK) who won a $100 TpT gift card and Nadia (Sierra Vista, US) who won $50 ▶️ VIDEO
- Congratulations to A (Guam, US) who won a $25 TpT gift card in July !! ▶️ VIDEO
⭐⭐⭐ THE NEXT 4 TEACHERS to answer 3 easy questions will AUTOMATICALLY win a $10 TpT gift card
- Question 1: Where do you teach (city, country)?
- Question 2: What do you teach (grades / subjects)?
- Question 3 is waiting for you in your TpT inbox
The following teachers each won a $10 TpT gift card!
- Elizabeth (Fort Covington, US)
- Anyone? Anyone?
- ??? (I can't think of anything witty to write here today. Thu Sep 16...)
FOLLOW MY STORE to get the next set of questions!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 34,680 Educircles resources!
This interactive map shows the cities where teachers have bought one of my resources!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
✅ FREE, LOW PREP
- SET GOALS: Print handout. Use optional slideshow or videos.
- ASK IF I CHEATED / Did I lie? Watch video. Discuss.
- HUMAN BINGO ice breaker communication activity. Perfect for Back to School after a Covid lockdown.
✅ LEARNING SKILLS in a world of Covid, Systemic Racism and Constant Change!
- BUILD character: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- EMPOWER classroom citizenship: actively participate in our school, local and global community to make the world a better place.
- THINK critically instead of reacting to fear, viral videos, or fake news.
- EVALUATE systemic discrimination in a real world case study: how might a system impose unfair burdens on a group of people?
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with the bundle!
- The Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle (Psst, the price goes up as I add more resources to my store.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BUNDLES
1. I already purchased a resource included in the bundle. Can I get a refund?
YES! ... as long as you purchased the duplicate resource within one year of the original purchase!
Check out theTpT Refund Help Page regarding duplicate purchases. (It also has a link to start the refund process):
- "Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice. Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase."
2. Do you have a preview or lesson sample?
The bundle itself doesn't have a preview on the product listing, but if you go into any of the individual products that are included in the bundle (i.e.1 week of CHARACTER building), you can see a detailed "READ ME FIRST" file in the preview that includes screenshots and detailed descriptions of everything that you get.
What I would recommend you do is go to the product listing for one of the chapters that interests you the most:
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education)
- 1 week of CHARACTER
- 1 week of CITIZENSHIP
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION
- 1 week of COLLABORATION
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / INNOVATION
- Challenge Task:HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students
Check out the READ ME FIRST preview file. If you're interested, then buy that single resource - then you get a sense of what the complete bundle will look like. (Each unit in the bundle has the same style and format but different content.)
Once you get a single product, if you like what you see, then you can go ahead and buy the full bundle and get a refund from TpT for the single resource that you bought.
Several teachers have started with a single 6C chapter and then upgraded to the bundle. TheTpT refund policy will give you a refund for a duplicate purchase (i.e. of a resource contained in a specific bundle) - as long as you get the bundle within a year of the original purchase.
We've had many refunds go through the system from people upgrading to bundles which is awesome because the bundle is hands down the most cost-efficient way to get these lessons.
3. I bought the bundle and tried to download a zipped file it but when I tried to extract the files, it says I need to have files in the folder to extract!
Before July 16, 2020, this bundle product came as a zipped file that included all of the units (zipped files). It was a huge file around 350 MB.
If your computer didn't download the large zipped file completely or if there was a glitch in downloading, the zipped file might not have worked properly.
As of July 16, 2020, this bundle product is now in the standard TpT bundle format - which means, once you buy the bundle, you get access to all of the included products. You just go to that product and download a smaller zipped file (or better yet, click the TpT button and get a copy of all of the files in your own Google Drive.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
4. How do I contact you?
- Leave a question below in the Product Q&A
- Email me at Mike@educircles.org
- You can also find me hanging out athttps://educircles.org/</a>