Products in this Bundle (36)
showing 1-5 of 36 products
90 LESSONS to encourage a growth mindset.
- Slideshow lessons,
- Handouts / Activities,
- Lesson reviews,
- Comprehensive lesson plans.
- Learning skills for school and life.
- FACE to FACE or ONLINE DISTANCE learning
Encourage a GROWTH MINDSET through 6Cs 21st Century LEARNING SKILLS and LIFE SKILLS.
Explicitly teach students HOW to
- build character,
- be good citizens,
- collaborate effectively,
- communicate assertively,
- be creative and innovative in problem solving, and
- think critically about school work, classroom community and life challenges.
- Watch this PRODUCT PREVIEW video.
- ▶️ This product contains multiple Google Drive folders.
- Please watch this DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL video to understand how the files are organized.
2021 is a fresh start. We can't control what happens to us, but we can control our attitude and actions.
As teachers, we play an important role in our student's lives.
We need to teach transferable skills to help our students deal with systemic racism, Covid 19, life uncertainties in the 21st Century... oh yeah, and academic challenges at school.
⛔ This product is NOT EASY but worth it.
- Teaching a Growth Mindset is NOT EASY but worth it.
- Likewise, this product requires some PREP WORK on your part. But, it's worth it.
- I've done 95% of the prep work for you. But you still need to do the last 5% to adapt this product to your changing classroom environment.
⛔ Please look at the READ ME FIRST / PREVIEW FILE pdfs before you buy!
- This READ ME FIRST preview file for each product explains what you get (with screenshots) and how this product is organized.
- If you have any questions before or after you purchase, please email me: email@example.com
- If you're looking for the "easy button" here are my EASY products.
High Interest FUN lessons that can be used separately or together at any time:
- Perfect for the START of the school year to set the tone of learning.
- Perfect for the END of the school year when you have an opportunity to do FUN HIGH-INTEREST and important life lessons that you didn't have the time to do earlier
- Perfect to address specific issues that arise during the year.
- ⭐ Students aren't working well in teams? Use the collaboration unit.
- ⭐ Systemic racism is in the media spotlight? Use the citizenship unit.
- ⭐ Some students give after one obstacle? Use the character unit
- ⭐ Students are bulldozers when they talk with other students? Use the communication unit.
- ⭐ Students are just copying the teacher example in writing assignments? Use the creativity & innovation unit.
- ⭐ Some unknown world event is creating a lot of hype, mis-information, and dis-information? Use the critical thinking unit
- ⭐ Used all of the 6 Cs units? Do the challenge task unit
Develop the idea that success comes from hard work and learning from mistakes - whether we're talking about:
- strength of CHARACTER and mental toughness,
- being active CITIZENS in the classroom, school, community, or world,
- COLLABORATING with classmates (or work colleagues),
- COMMUNICATING and being assertive in tough conversations,
- becoming more CREATIVE, innovative, and observant, or
- thinking CRITICALLY about the world.
It takes a village to raise a child. We help raise good people empowered with strategies and skills to keep going when life gets hard.
These 21st Century Learning Skills / GLOBAL Competencies help your students in any subject, but also in everyday life, relationships, and career struggles.
- Educators and business experts are telling us that our students need some key transferable skills in order to survive and thrive in the world today.
- These 21st-century skills apply to every subject because they’re transferable skills that go with any curriculum or situation.
- We need to raise students with these skills regardless of what subjects we teach because they need these skills in an ever-changing global economy. (Psst - we're in the 21st century now!)
Use these lessons at the start of the school year, new year, or any time! Having a growth mindset and a "let's try" attitude makes all the difference.
Not sure why you need to teach a GROWTH MINDSET or 21st Century Skills? Read this post.
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP WORK. These lessons are high-interest and visually appealing. It will hook your students!
This bundle includes the following published resources:
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education) ($5)
- 1 week of CHARACTER Building GROWTH MINDSET Lessons ($10)
- 1 week of classroom CITIZENSHIP community-building debates ($10)
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION strategies and lessons! ($15)
- 1 week of COLLABORATION and Teamwork strategies ($10)
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING ($39)
- --- TASTE of CRITICAL THINKING: Search Bubbles ($15)
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / (How to teach INNOVATION) ($15)
- HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students (2 weeks of Consolidation, Co-Creating Rubrics, and Compare / Contrast GROUP CHALLENGE TASK) ($10)
- Frayer Model Lesson Graphic Organizer: How to Build Vocabulary & Understanding ($3)
- GROWTH MINDSET POSTERS to show students HOW to overcome obstacles ($5)
- SMART GOAL SETTING LESSON: Teach how to achieve goals (GROWTH MINDSET) ($15.31)
Total value of resources in bundle: $152.31
IMPORTANT NOTE about DISTANCE LEARNING | GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
When I first released this bundle, I provided Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Google slides and PDF files combined in a zip file. This was version 1 (Aug 2019).
I have now converted my handouts into Google Docs / Google Slides so they can be easily used in Google Classroom assignments. This is version 2 (Aug 30, 2020).
Please check the product preview PDF which shows you exactly what you get when you get with each product.
Every classroom is slightly different in terms of how they operate under Covid-19 restrictions. If you have questions about whether you can adapt this product to your specific needs for face-to-face learning and remote learning, please ask me!
The following 6 Cs Resources have been converted into Distance Learning formats and are ready for Google Classroom:
- Character ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/S2xeMreGZig
- Citizenship ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Communication ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Collaboration ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Critical Thinking ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Creativity ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Challenge Task ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
SEP 11, 2020 update: Based on feedback from teachers, I have re-organized files in the folders to make it less overwhelming and easier for teachers to find what they need. This is version 2.6
There are NO changes to content. I am using shorter file names. The Google Drive Folders are being reorganized (instead of just splitting the files numerically.)
- Folder 1. files to print and teach.
- Folder 2. handout files you can edit.
- Folder 3. files for Google Classroom.
Please make sure to watch the DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL video to understand how the files are organized.
When you buy this bundle:
- You get access to the original zipped file with the original Microsoft, Word and PDF files (Version 1) - it is the "bonus file" in each of the 6 Cs products.
- You also get distance learning (Google Classroom / Google Drive) versions of the same resource (version 2.6)
..... Tuesday Mar 2, 2021 update:
⭐ Teachers around the world have downloaded over 26,339 Educircles resources!
✨✨✨ $500 in TpT GIFT CARDS CONTEST ✨✨✨
Your chances of winning are epic!
- Winners will be randomly selected.
- The challenge has been downloaded over 404 times!
- Most people won't bother to enter.
- Here's a list of previous winners from my other giveaways.
- Look at all of the gift cards left behind due to low participation.
✨ Current chance to win one of the 21 TpT gift cards is 100%
- 1 teacher has entered this contest so far.
- Odds of winning if you are in the contest = 100% (1 out of 1 teachers.)
✨ Current chance to win the grand prize ($100 TpT gift card) is 100%
- 1 valid entry ballot has been submitted so far.
- Teachers can submit multiple ballots (with different answers) but can only win one prize.
- If you are in the contest only once, the odds of winning the grand prize ⭐$100 TpT gift card is 100% (1 out of 1 ballots).
✨ 1 incomplete ballot has been disqualified
- idk is not a valid answer.
- Feel free to test the entry form however a reminder that only complete ballots with answers about who is visible / invisible will be considered.
- Odds of winning accurate as of Tuesday, Mar 2, 2021 10:32 AM (ET) and will change as entries are received.
- Winners will be posted on https://educircles.org/free-tpt-resources/#previous
- More information on this DIVERSITY ACTIVITIES LESSON PLANS page.
- Congratulations to Christina (Littleton, USA) who won a $25 TpT gift card (more info)
- The next 5 teachers to answer 3 questions will AUTOMATICALLY WIN a ⭐$10 TpT gift card.
- Questions are in my Note to Followers sent on Feb 6, 2021 to your TpT Inbox.
- Psst... make sure you FOLLOW MY STORE to get the next set of questions!
✅ 21st Century Learning Skills that go well with a CHANGING WORLD:
- REMIND students being a GOOD CITIZEN doesn't mean we agree - it means we are active in our school and global community.
- EXPLAIN the COMMUNICATION process so we get our ideas across more effectively AND assertively.
- BUILD CHARACTER: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- THINK CRITICALLY: make informed decisions instead of reacting to fear.
- EVALUATE whether this is SYSTEMIC DISCRIMINATION: Explore an issue and evaluate whether the system imposes unfair burdens on a group of people.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BUNDLES
1. I already purchased a resource included in the bundle. Can I get a refund?
YES! ... as long as you purchased the duplicate resource within one year of the original purchase!
Check out the TpT Refund Help Page regarding duplicate purchases. (It also has a link to start the refund process):
- "Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice. Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase."
2. Do you have a preview or lesson sample?
The bundle itself doesn't have a preview on the product listing, but if you go into any of the individual products that are included in the bundle (i.e. 1 week of CHARACTER building), you can see a detailed "READ ME FIRST" file in the preview that includes screenshots and detailed descriptions of everything that you get.
What I would recommend you do is go to the product listing for one of the chapters that interests you the most:
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education)
- 1 week of CHARACTER
- 1 week of CITIZENSHIP
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION
- 1 week of COLLABORATION
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / INNOVATION
- Challenge Task: HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students
Check out the READ ME FIRST preview file. If you're interested, then buy that single resource - then you get a sense of what the complete bundle will look like. (Each unit in the bundle has the same style and format but different content.)
Once you get a single product, if you like what you see, then you can go ahead and buy the full bundle and get a refund from TpT for the single resource that you bought.
Several teachers have started with a single 6C chapter and then upgraded to the bundle. The TpT refund policy will give you a refund for a duplicate purchase (i.e. of a resource contained in a specific bundle) - as long as you get the bundle within a year of the original purchase.
We've had many refunds go through the system from people upgrading to bundles which is awesome because the bundle is hands down the most cost-efficient way to get these lessons.
3. I bought the bundle and tried to download a zipped file it but when I tried to extract the files, it says I need to have files in the folder to extract!
Before July 16, 2020, this bundle product came as a zipped file that included all of the units (zipped files). It was a huge file around 350 MB.
If your computer didn't download the large zipped file completely or if there was a glitch in downloading, the zipped file might not have worked properly.
As of July 16, 2020, this bundle product is now in the standard TpT bundle format - which means, once you buy the bundle, you get access to all of the included products. You just go to that product and download a smaller zipped file (or better yet, click the TpT button and get a copy of all of the files in your own Google Drive.)
Please watch this DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL video to understand how the files are organized.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
4. How do I contact you?