Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ 27 people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far!!When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! As I add more resources, the price of$149.75$299.50Save $149.75
SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING THAT ISN'T BABYISH - over 90 LESSONS!
Fun, high-interest, transferrable learning skills you can use to LEVEL UP your class THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!
Empower students to deal with obstacles, systemic racism, global pandemics, and academic challenges!
Want to see what you get before you buy this bundle?
- Watch the BUNDLE PREVIEW VIDEO.
- Look at the BUNDLE PREVIEW PDF.
(This preview PDF explains how to download this product and start teaching using the "BONUS" Zipped Folder.)
Want to see what the handouts and lesson plans look like?
⭐ Chapter 1: 6Cs Character
⭐ Chapter 2: 6Cs Citizenship
⭐ Chapter 3: 6Cs Collaboration
⭐ Chapter 4: 6Cs Communication
⭐ Chapter 5: 6Cs Creativity
⭐ Chapter 6: 6Cs Critical Thinking
- This product is currently in a "zipped folder" format.
- The Critical Thinking chapter ONLY includes PDFs, Google Docs and Google Slides file formats.
- It does NOT include Microsoft Word / Powerpoint or Easel by TpT file formats, yet.
- I am working on updating this product to my "single PDF format" like the other chapters in this mega bundle.
- When the update is ready, I will upload the Microsoft and Easel by TpT versions.
⭐ Chapter 7: 6Cs Learning Skills Challenge Task
Use this LIFE-LONG teaching tool over and over again in different ways.
- High-Interest FUN lessons that can be used ANY TIME!
- There's a LOT OF CONTENT in here! Units can be taught together or separately. Pick and choose the activities you need RIGHT NOW.
- EDIT the files to meet your classroom needs / teaching style.
- The slideshow lesson teaches the concepts. You guide classroom conversations. The lesson plan includes discussion points.
- Leave the DETAILED lesson plan script, teacher prompts, and possible student answers for SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS to use.
⭐ The best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago. The second best time is now.
Explicitly teach students:
- HOW to build character,
- be good citizens,
- collaborate effectively,
- communicate assertively,
- be creative and innovative in problem-solving,
- and think critically about school work, classroom community, and life challenges.
Develop the idea that success comes from hard work and learning from mistakes!
⭐ Use this during the year to DEAL WITH SPECIFIC ISSUES:
- Students aren't working well in teams? Use the COLLABORATION unit.
- Systemic racism is in the media spotlight? Use the CITIZENSHIP unit.
- Do some students give after one obstacle? Use the CHARACTER unit
- Students just talk over their classmates? Use the COMMUNICATION unit.
- Do students just copy the teacher's example in assignments? Use the CREATIVITY & innovation unit.
- Some event is creating a lot of hype and controversy? Use the CRITICAL THINKING unit.
- Used all of the 6 Cs units? Try the ultimate GROWTH MINDSET class challenge!
It takes a village to raise a child. We help raise good people empowered with strategies and skills to keep going when life gets hard.
These 21st Century Learning Skills / GLOBAL Competencies help your students in any subject, but also in everyday life, relationships, and career struggles.
- Educators and business experts are telling us that our students need some key transferable skills in order to survive and thrive in the world today.
- These 21st-century skills apply to every subject because they’re transferable skills that go with any curriculum or situation.
- We need to raise students with these skills regardless of what subjects we teach because they need these skills in an ever-changing global economy. (Psst - we're in the 21st century now!)
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP WORK. These lessons are high-interest and visually appealing. It will hook your students!
This bundle includes the following published resources:
- HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students
(2 weeks of Consolidation, Co-Creating Rubrics, and Compare / Contrast LEARNING SKILLS CLASS CHALLENGE TASK)
⛔ BUY NOW! THE PRICE OF THIS BUNDLE IS SLOWLY INCREASING...
When I first launched this product in August 2019, it was a growing bundle that cost $45.99
The price will increase once I finish adding Microsoft Powerpoint / Word files and Easel by TpT files for all of the 6Cs Chapters.
- Character *updated on July 29, 2022
- Citizenship *updated on July 13, 2022
- Collaboration *updated on July 19, 2022
- Communication *updated on July 26, 2022
- Critical Thinking
- Challenge Task *updated on Aug 4, 2022
- Growth Mindset Posters *updated on Aug 15, 2022
- Comprehension Power-Up Lesson *updated on Aug 23, 2022
..... Do you want to do something FUN, and meaningful during Back to School season?
- Try this SURVEY so your students can see what kind of mindset they have.
- Do these FUN CLASSROOM DEBATES - does EQUAL mean FAIR?
- Watch these VIDEOS and figure out if teamwork is the same as collaboration. (Spoiler: not always.)
- Play these COMMUNICATION GAMES to notice how communication breaks down.
- Try the DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT challenge and see what happens!
- This one is MY FAVORITE. Students have a lot of fun with the group activity in Section A. The viral video in Section D is shocking... but are we really surprised at this point?
My name is Michael Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP.
- Sign up for the Educircles Newsletter to stay in the loop!
- TpT support has clarified that we are not allowed to include contest information in our product descriptions or anywhere else on their platform. More info.
⭐⭐⭐ Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 70,322 Educircles resources!
- Check out where teachers have bought my resources (map.)
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product.
- 10% of your purchase helps students going through a tough time.
- With your help, Educircles has DONATED $9,344.68 to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations!
- Here's why I do what I do.
✅ SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) in a world of Covid, Systemic Racism, and Constant Change...
- Teach students how to PIVOT when faced with obstacles and opportunities.
- BUILD character: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- EMPOWER classroom citizenship: actively participate in our school, local and global community to make the world a better place.
- THINK critically instead of reacting to fear, viral videos, or fake news.
- EVALUATE systemic discrimination in a real-world case study: how might a system impose unfair burdens on a group of people?
- Help students with SELF AWARENESS and SOCIAL AWARENESS. Start by asking your students Who is Invisible...
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with a bundle!
- Reading Strategies bundle
- Goal Setting bundle
- The Educircles EVERYTHING bundle (Psst, the price goes up as I add more resources to my store.)
⭐ Why am I so passionate about 6Cs and Social-Emotional Learning? Because SEL helped save my life.
QUESTION: Are the number of products in this bundle changing?
Yes, but the teaching content remains the same.
- On Tue July 12, 2022, there were 41 products in this bundle.
- On Wed July 13, 2022, there are 40 products.
As I update my 6Cs chapters to include Easel by TpT, the number of products will change.
For example, earlier, the 6Cs Citizenship Chapter bundle included three "TpT Google Drive product type" resources:
On July 13, 2022, I updated the Citizenship bundle into my new Single PDF File download format, I only needed two "TpT Digital Download product type" resources:
The teaching content has not changed.
You still get all of the same files. (You actually get more because of the new Easel by TpT and Microsoft Word / Powerpoint files.)
However, instead of packaging the files into three Google Drive folders, you get the files in two PDFs.
NOTE: There are one-click links in the PDF to access the files as you need them, lesson by lesson.
If you have any questions, please ask in the Product Q&A section below or email me at Mike@educircles.org