Empowering your students to develop a growth mindset is a little harder than simply adding the word "yet" to the end of a sentence.
"I can't do this... yet"
Providing concrete strategies can help your class to become more self-sufficient and overcome learned helplessness.
Sometimes students want to get better, but they get stuck.
In this package, we provide:
* 8 common classroom obstacles
* 40 strategies to overcome obstacles.
* Full colour and “Black and White friendly” PDF posters of the obstacles & strategies
* Student Handout PDF versions of the posters with 4 posters per slide
* Google Slideshow and Microsoft Powerpoint versions of the slideshows to show your class
* You can edit the posters and handouts by modifying the Google Slideshow or Powerpoint files. This way, you can customize the strategies for your classroom needs.
* A sample lesson plan on how to introduce these strategies to your students.
Lesson Plans / Posters / Handouts
--- You need Adobe Reader or something that can open PDF files
--- Both colour and “black and white friendly” versions of posters and handouts are provided.
--- (OPTIONAL) Colour Printer
Google Slideshow (to show / edit posters)
--- We suggest using Chrome as your web browser to view Google Slides at its best
--- You need a Google account if you want to make a copy and edit the Google slides
Microsoft Powerpoint (to show / edit posters)
--- You need Microsoft Powerpoint
--- You will need to install the BANGERS comic-book font (Included.. See below)
THE PREVIEW FILE has more information about exactly what you get in this package. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.