Also included in
- EASY lessons. Great for the start of term or homeroom advisory classes. Amazing slideshow teaches SMART goal setting. Watch motivational videos. Print or edit handouts. Your week of lessons:Use the NO PREP Independent Writing packet Show the GOAL SETTING INTRO YouTube Video (SEOT 001)Put up the Grow$10.25$20.31Save $10.06
- 90 LESSONS to encourage a growth mindset. Handouts / Activities, Review questions, Comprehensive lesson plans, Slideshow lessons. Learning skills for school and life. FACE to FACE or ONLINE DISTANCE learningEncourage a GROWTH MINDSET through 6Cs 21st Century LIFE SKILLS. Students learn HOW to build$75.25$150.41Save $75.16
SHOW your students HOW to improve their marks and overcome obstacles, instead of simply telling them to try harder. Encourage a growth mindset with this set of bulletin board posters, student handouts and lesson.
Failure doesn't have to be a bad thing, but actually picking ourselves up can be a lot harder than it looks.
SAVE HOURS of PREP WORK. We've made these awesome posters and handouts for your students to get them excited about NOT GIVING UP.
Want a FREE SAMPLE?
- Click here to get 2 free obstacles and 8 free strategies to overcome the obstacles.
- NOTE: These 2 obstacles and 8 strategies are included in the full version.
PSST, SAVE MONEY! THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN A GROWING BUNDLE!
Empowering your students to develop a growth mindset is a little harder than simply adding the word "yet" to the end of a sentence.
"I can't do this... yet"
Providing concrete strategies can help your class to become more self-sufficient and overcome learned helplessness.
Sometimes students want to get better, but they get stuck.
In this package, we provide:
- 8 common classroom obstacles and 40 strategies to overcome them.
- Full colour and “Black and White friendly” Posters of the obstacles & strategies
- Student Handout versions of the posters with 4 posters per slide
- Google Slideshow of the posters to show your class
- You can edit the Google Slideshow to customize the strategies for your own needs.
- A sample lesson plan on how to introduce these strategies to your students.
NOTE: You need a Google account to be able to access these documents.
TpT will automatically create your own copy of these files so you can edit and modify the Google Slides for your classroom needs.
According to :
- TpT will give Buyers an “Add to Google Drive” button.
- Upon tapping that, TpT will make a unique copy of your file/folder and add it to the Buyer’s Google Drive, so each Buyer has a different link unique to that Buyer.
THE PREVIEW FILE has more information about exactly what you get in this package. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.
THIS FILE was updated to version 3 on Feb 8, 2020
- I added a margin on the posters and handouts to make it easier to print.
- The editable version is now only available in Google Drive (so you don't need to install any free fonts.) If you would prefer a Microsoft Powerpoint version and you're comfortable installing a free font, send me an email at email@example.com