Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
BACK TO SCHOOL means an opportunity to start the year fresh and plant a growth mindset into your students.
We don't have to view failure as a bad thing, but actually picking ourselves up is harder than it looks.
SAVE HOURS of PREP WORK. We've made these awesome posters and handouts for your students to get them excited about NOT GIVING UP.
(PSST, SAVE MONEY! THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN A GROWING BUNDLE )
Empowering your students to develop a growth mindset is a little harder than simply adding the word "yet" to the end of a sentence.
"I can't do this... yet"
Providing concrete strategies can help your class to become more self-sufficient and overcome learned helplessness.
Sometimes students want to get better, but they get stuck.
In this package, we provide:
* 8 common classroom obstacles
* 40 strategies to overcome obstacles.
* Full colour and “Black and White friendly” PDF posters of the obstacles & strategies
* Student Handout PDF versions of the posters with 4 posters per slide
* Google Slideshow and Microsoft Powerpoint versions of the slideshows to show your class
* You can edit the posters and handouts by modifying the Google Slideshow or Powerpoint files. This way, you can customize the strategies for your classroom needs.
* A sample lesson plan on how to introduce these strategies to your students.
Lesson Plans / Posters / Handouts
--- You need Adobe Reader or something that can open PDF files
--- Both colour and “black and white friendly” versions of posters and handouts are provided.
--- (OPTIONAL) Colour Printer
Google Slideshow (to show / edit posters)
--- We suggest using Chrome as your web browser to view Google Slides at its best
--- You need a Google account if you want to make a copy and edit the Google slides
Microsoft Powerpoint (to show / edit posters)
--- You need Microsoft Powerpoint
--- You will need to install the BANGERS comic-book font (Included.. See below)
THE PREVIEW FILE has more information about exactly what you get in this package. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.