Guided Notes - Ionic Bonding Unit
Includes 9 different Guided Notes Sets with Answer Keys.
• Ions & Polyatomic Ions – Lesson #1 – Guided Notes
• Compounds & Chemical Bonding – Lesson #2 – Guided Notes
• How does an Ionic Bond Form? – Lesson #3 – Guided Notes
• Ionic Formulas: Part I – Lesson #4 – Guided Notes
• Ionic Formulas: Part II – Lesson #5 – Guided Notes
• Naming Ionic Compounds – Lesson #6 – Guided Notes
• Ionic Compounds – Naming & Chemical Formulas – Lesson #7 – Guided Notes
• Ionic Bonding with Metals that Form Different Ions – Lesson #8 – Guided Notes
• Properties of Ionic Compounds – Lesson #9 – Guided Notes
• Guided Notes – KEY
(All items compiled in 1 PDF document. Document cannot be edited.)
***The Guided Notes were created to follow Chemistry with Confidence Video Lessons!***
The corresponding video lessons can be purchased through TeachersPayTeachers or Vimeo!
Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Video section to purchase videos to Stream
Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence Vimeo page to Rent or Purchase to Download
Individual Video Lessons or the Entire Unit!
OR - Purchase the Guided Notes Packet and teach through the notes. As the teacher teaches through the notes, students fill in the notes packet. No video required.
Happy Teaching :)
***Check out more Chemistry with Confidence Ionic Bonding Unit
***Check out more curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Store
***Check out the Chemistry with Confidence website