Guided Reading 132 leveled readers! Printable books, lesson plans, running records, word work and more! This resource includes everything you need to conduct small guided reading groups!
Three ways to use them:
- PRINTABLE: in color and black and white
- SEESAW: they are preloaded for you! Video How-TO
Note: Currently The Ugly Duckling is the only set preloaded to Seesaw.
We are working on the other sets and will have them preloaded soon.
- DIGITAL: use on an ipad or other device; can also use in Google Slides
This resource includes everything you need to conduct small guided reading groups!
Each Traditional Tales title includes:
- ELEVEN leveled readers in guided reading levels AA, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
- Each title contains the story/elements in increasing text complexity
- Each guided reading book has a color version, black/white version, AND a digital version
- Detailed guided reading lesson plans for each book
- Running record (fluency and comprehension assessment) for each book
- Word work for each book coving skills such as beginning sounds, blends, digraphs, and vowel families
- Mixed-up sentence and/or responding to the text for each guided book
- Organizational Tips and MORE to help your guided reading groups run smoothly
Download the Preview or watch the video to see more of what's included for each set of books.
Want more leveled books? Check out our bundles!
- Guided Reading Leveled Readers AA-G Set One
- Guided Reading Leveled Readers AA-G Set Two
- Guided Reading Level H
- Guided Reading Level I
PowerPoint™ is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Apple iPad™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google™, Chromebook™, Google Drive™, Google Docs™, and Google Classroom™ are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Seesaw ™ is a registered trademark of Seesaw Learning, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Deanna Jump/Deedee Wills are not sponsored by, affiliated with or endorsed by the above corporations and/or their trademarked products and services.