At the bell, spend 5 minutes reviewing math skills AND preparing for standardized testing with these sample practice problems. These exercises were developed by two certified high school math teachers based on their students’ needs. Features include:
• Multiple choice problems based on the design of numerous state standardized tests
• Topics addressed in a random order similar to most standardized tests
• Three levels of difficulty on each page (easy, moderate and hard but not in the same order on each page)
• Detailed solutions for every question (methods shown reinforce development of mathematical processes)
• Common Core State Standards for Mathematics listed for each problem
• Most appropriate Mathematical Practice from the Common Core Standards noted for each problem (although more than one practice often applies)
Our free sample includes 5 pages of problems with their corresponding solutions (15 problems total with solutions). This collection is ideal for high school teachers as daily math warm-ups (bellringers, bellwork, etc.) and essential for 11th and 12th grade math teachers to expose problem areas and fill in the gaps. Exercises are appropriate for students in Algebra II and Precalculus, but problems can also be used as enrichment for students in Algebra I and Geometry.
These exercises offer a mixed review of math concepts & processes, similar to many standardized tests. Enrich your curriculum with this supplement!