At the bell, spend 5 minutes reviewing basic math skills AND preparing for standardized testing with these multiple choice warm-ups. This set of 10 problem pages with detailed solutions was designed by two certified high school math teachers based on their students’ needs. These practice exercise can be used to stretch students in PreAlgebra, review basic math skills for students in Algebra, or to reteach essential math skills for students in any high school math course. Use our warm-ups on a daily basis to consistently reinforce fundamental math concepts and to prepare students for standardized tests.
Key features include:
• Multiple choice format based on the design of numerous standardized tests
• Space available on problem pages for students to work through each solution
• Topics addressed in a random order similar to most standardized tests
• Three levels of difficulty on each page (easy, moderate and hard but not in the same order on each page)
• Detailed solutions for every question (methods shown reinforce development of basic mathematical processes)
• Common Core State Standards for Mathematics listed for each problem
• Most appropriate Mathematical Practice from the Common Core Standards noted for each problem (although more than one practice often applies)
• Pdf page files for display on an interactive white board or data projector
This set includes 10 pages of problems with 3 problems per page and their corresponding solutions (30 problems total with solutions). To continue gaining momentum with your students, eight additional sets of 10 pages are also available on Teachers Pay Teachers. Problems increase in difficulty across all 90 pages.
These exercises offer a mixed review of basic concepts & processes, similar to all standardized tests. Emphasize test-taking strategies and enrich your curriculum with this supplement!