I am so excited to share these materials with this community!
1. Quick grammar Do Now with answer key (nouns, pronouns, adjectives only)
2. Images for a gallery walk about Native American reservations (housing, education, culture, and statistics)
3. I See/It means Inferencing Organizer
4. Peer Response sheets for to push for 100% participation giving positive feedback and a suggestion for improvement on their I See/It Means Inferencing Organizer
5. Two close Read passages from Sherman Alexie's "Superman and Me" with specific purposes for reading and annotation key
I just tried this activity with my freshmen this past week and it blew me away how engaged, thoughtful, energetic, and accountable they were for the quality of their work and their partner's work from start to finish. All materials are editable! I used fonts purchased from TpT that may affect formatting when downloaded.
Thanks so much for checking out my page! I'd love to hear how the lesson goes and any feedback :)