Can your students….
- calculate standard cell potential?
- diagram galvanic cell components?
- explain what is happening in each half-cell in terms of oxidation and reduction?
- describe how ions migrate in the salt bridge?
- determine the overall reaction that occurs in a galvanic cell?
- justify why the mass of the electrodes will change over time as the cell functions?
This one-page, short answer worksheet will assess your students’ understanding of galvanic cells and electrochemistry. Use it as a wrap-up activity or quiz. Answer key included.