Most SLPs in the schools have mixed groups to deal with; which means mixed targets to work into a single session. This bundle of game cards covers many of the skills your students are working on; including: categorization, plurals, possessives and pronouns, combining sentences, Wh-questions, multiple meaning words, synonyms and antonyms, prepositions, adjectives and adverbs
These game cards include both cards with visual cues for responses and cards with text only.
Price is 20% off of the total individual prices.
You might also like Task Cards for Language Set 1
not included in the ultimate set, or Set 2
• Categorization Super Bundle
• Cool Language Activities for Speech Therapy and Special Education
• Game Boards for Speech Therapy or Classroom Fun Seasonal
• Receptive Expressive Language Skills Cards and Game for Speech Language
• Regular and Irregular Verb Tense Practice