Use these five simple game template boards to create your own classroom games. Provide your game pieces and pick an objective.
How I used this resource in my own classroom:
My PreK students used these to learn counting skills, colors, and taking turns. At the middle school level, I added stickers to certain squares where students would have to pick up a trivia card and answer a question correctly before moving on.
● 2 color: Red / blue spaces
● 3 color: Red / blue / yellow spaces
● 4 color: Red / blue / yellow / green spaces
● 4 color with move ahead / back spaces
● Blank spaces
What you'll need to do:
● Provide dice, spinners, or colored cards for students to move through the game.
● Coins, Bingo markers, cereal / snack pieces, or pawns to use as playing pieces
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Visit Curriculum Solution Center's Website
Subscribe to the Curriculum Solution Center Newsletter