Here is a short-cut to help you "Gamify" your classroom! This is versatile enough to be used for ANY SUBJECT AREA! (Completed 6th Grade ELA board is included and can serve as an example for other subject areas) ... and all the work has been done for you!
Gamification is simply a way to treat your class like a video game. It helps your focus more on content mastery and less on grades. It is fun, competitive, and does not have to change the way you teach. Just the way you approach learning outcomes.
The system you are about to buy is the same system I am using in my own classroom this school year. All resources and instructions are included. However, there is a lot of flexibility and you can mold and adjust this as needed. There is a modifiable KEYNOTE file, a universal PDF file, image files for all badges and the game board, access to the Google Doc XP tracker and leader boards, etc. This is literally a 1 stop shop to Gamify your content area.
- Each students receives a Game-opoly board (properties are worth XP)
- Assign a standard you want students to master to each property. (GOAL: "Own" each property) Property is awarded with coordinating XP for each standard mastered.
- Leveling System is Shown (Use as desired or customize your own)
- XP Grade system is Shown (modify as you see fit)
- Allow students to earn badges and extra XP for special accomplishments or skills learned (you can even make your own badges using the link I have provided)
- Choice and Community Chest Cards can be earned as students make their way around the board (all cards included... use all or just the ones that fit your class)
This is fail proof, totally flexible, and will excite your students in ways you didn't think possible!
Have fun with this product and allow it to transform your classroom!
Note: I state that there are 15 pages (there are many more total because I have included the individual image files you may desire. 15 pages are in the initial file with resources and directions.)