Save $7.00 with this bundled deal that includes five fantastic PowerPoint review games for English Language Arts!
BACK-TO-SCHOOL IDEA: These could be a great opportunity to start the year off by having fun while getting a feel for where your students stand as far as grammar skills.
This package includes these five game shows:
"Bad Grammar Apocalypse"
- Reviews grammar problems like parallel structure, misplaced and dangling modifiers, passive voice, capitalization, and more with a fun, gritty post-apocalyptic vibe
"Pieces of Eight: Punctuation Pirates"
- Reviews commas, colons, semicolons, hyphens, apostrophes, and more along with some zany pirate lingo
- Reviews pronoun types and a variety of pronoun errors with a ninja theme
"Warning: Hazardous Revision"
- Reviews grammar problems including modifier placement, redundancy, word confusions, effective transitions, and more (and students might need to wear gas masks and hazmat suits)
- Students review word-choice concepts such as avoiding cliches, dull words, "be" verbs, vague pronouns, homophone confusions, and more all with an intense Roman Colosseum feel
Click on the green links to get more detailed information on each game. Each game comes with its own set of instructions in PDF format. They all include fun music and sound clips and complex navigation and menu buttons. Games like this are a blast to play in class, but they take FOREVER to program from scratch! These five PowerPoint game shows can be purchased separately for $5.00 a piece, but this package bundle will save you some cash!
To get a quick taste of the game, download my FREE GAME SHOW: "Law and Order: SSU (Sentence Structure Unit"
. You'll be able to see what one of the games looks like and get a feel for the how the menus and navigation work.
Check out the ORIGINAL GAME SHOW MANIA
for FIVE MORE fun review games.
And if you like the format of my game shows but need something more specific to your class or curriculum, check out my customizable game show templates:
"Review Anything" - Pack One
"Review Anything" - Pack Two
I hope your students have a blast with these games. Please follow my store to get updates on new products, share my lesson ideas on Facebook and Pinterest, and don't forget to WRITE A REVIEW!
Created by Arik Durfee