Sing and Play Game song "Apple Tree" an original song with So-Mi Kodaly and beginning Orff Activities. Play the game to learn student names. Learn skills with the rhythm practice pages. Perfect for K-3 students.
*Please note that this resource is NOT the same as the Upper Elementary Version.
USE THIS RESOURCE
Use this resource in you back to school lessons to review rhythms and notes and get to know all of your student names.
Use this resource throughout the year by playing the song and game as review and assessment of skills.
Use the “Interactive/Smart Board” graphics and pages for whole class or station activities.
• Total of 77 Teaching pages in PDF and Power Point files, and 14 graphics
• Mp3 Practice Tracks
• 5 Lesson Plans to learn so-mi and ta & ti-ti
• 10 -Apple shape Rhythm Patterns
• 10- note shape Rhythm patterns
• Sheet Music -“Apple Tree” Song –Note Names, Orff Accompaniment, Solfege
Complete 4 beats, Write the Rhythms, Write the Melody, Create a Melody, Color Ta and ti-ti
• FLASHCARDS: Color and Black/White apples and rhythmic notation
• I CAN STATEMENTS for each learning goal
• 2- BLANK FRAMED SHEETS-for smartboard activity
1) Teaching Procedures.
2) Learning Goals.
3) Lesson Plan for Ta and ti-ti
4) 10 -Apple shape Rhythm Patterns
5) 10- note shape Rhythm patterns
6) Sheet Music -“Apple Tree” Song to Sing, Play and Move
7) Sol-Mi sight singing/playing
8) Orff Accompaniment to play
9) 3 -PRINTABLE PRACTICE SHEETS-Complete 4 beats. Write the Rhythms. Write the Melody
11) Colored- B/W-apples-Rhythms
12) -I CAN STATEMENTS –
13) Smartboard Activity-write the Rhythm or Melody- Set of Apple Note graphics to use in a smartnotebook or other interactive white board. Images are png files with ta and ti-ti, and note values.
14) Tree Graphic in png file to use with interactive whiteboards.
15) Scenery background to use with interactive whiteboards.
16) Printable Sheet music with solfege
17) Printable Sheet music with note names
18) Printable Sheet music with Orff Arrangement
19) Printable Sheet music for Teacher
• Students will aurally and visually understand one sound on a beat named "ta" and two sounds on a beat named "ti-ti".
• Students will learn the symbol [ta] and [ti-ti] and be able to use these rhythms to:
• Read Notation
• Write Notation
• Perform by singing and playing instruments
• Create a Rhythm Pattern, Create a Melody Pattern
I CAN STATEMENTS:
• I Can Sing so-mi patterns
• I Can Play so-mi patterns
• I Can Play Rhythms
• I Can Play Ta and ti-ti
• I Can Play Rhythm Patterns
• I Can Create a Rhythm Pattern
• I can Create a Melody Pattern
MORE MUSIC RESOURCES:
ORFF GAME SONGS
MUSIC TEACHER ESSENTIALS SONGS GAMES ORGANIZATION BASIC BUNDLE
Upper Elementary Apple Tree Game Song