10 Game Spinners
: A collection of 5 super hero themed game spinners and 5 fairy themed game spinners. These number spinners are ideal for any game that traditionally requires the throwing of dice. There are, 10 Printable Spinners
in this download PLUS 2 files with all the electronic versions
of the spinners for the Interactive Whiteboard.
This YouTube Video
outlines how the game spinners look and work
Show me the spinners!
Gettin' 'em Ready
1. Print the spinners out - I like to use 100 weight card as it is a little more rigid than plain photocopier paper.
2. Cut out both spinners.
3. Laminate and enjoy.
How to Work 'em
- Lay a paper clip flat on the spinner and place the point of a pencil on the center point of the circle as shown.
- Hold the pencil firmly and flick the paper clip with your finger so it spins.
- When the paper clip stops spinning the score is the number the end points to.
When to Use 'em
- replace traditional dice in games to cut down the classroom noise a little :-)
- create variations of traditional games by introducing alternative numbered spinners eg instead of using a 6 sided die try a spinner with the numbers to 5.
- When you need a 10 or 12 sided die for a game and realise you don't have one and the Amazon purchase won't arrive in time.
How to Make 'em Spin Better
Use a compass (the circle drawing one) to put a small hole in the center of the spinner to provide a place to anchor the pencil point.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
the Math and Literacy games currently in my store PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
It's like a great classroom resource that just keeps on giving. :-)
CLICK HERE to see the Mother Load :-)