FREE Game Spinner
- this game spinner is ideal for Math Centers and Literacy Centers. In this download I have included 2 FREE PRINTABLE spinners
and 2 FREE Electronic spinners
for you to play with.
Here is a YouTube video
to show you how good they look and how easy they are to use
Show me the FREE game Spinner!
Gettin' It Ready
1. Print the spinner out - I like to use 100 weight card as it is a little more rigid than plain photocopier paper.
2. Cut out both spinners.
3. Laminate and enjoy.
How to Work It
- Lay a paper clip flat on the spinner and place the point of a pencil on the center point of the circle as shown.
- Hold the pencil firmly and flick the paper clip with your finger so it spins.
- When the paper clip stops spinning the score is the number the end
When to Use It
- replace traditional dice in games to cut down the classroom noise a little :-)
- create variations of traditional games by introducing alternative numbered spinners e.g. instead of using a 6 sided die try a spinner with the numbers to 5.
How to Make It Spin Better
Use a compass (the circle drawing one) to put a small hole in the center of the spinner to provide a place to anchor the pencil point.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
the Math and Literacy games currently in my store PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
It's like a great classroom resource that just keeps on giving. :-)
CLICK HERE to see the Mother Load :-)