Dialogue interactions in a game format. Are you looking for a unique game that you will use year after year? Students will learn and remember their possessive adjectives with these fun and fast-paced dialogue games and it will not take long to understand the mechanics of demonstrative adjectives after interacting with the animals. Let “Pásame el zorrillo” be your option for interactive practice! Easy to implement game for use with introductory or reinforcement activities.
What is included:
• Step-by-step game instructions (all language learner levels)
• Three separate games in an interactive format;
• Possessive adjective dialogue uses “mi, tu, su”
• Possessive pronoun dialogue uses “mío, tuyo, suyo”
• Demonstrative adjective and pronoun dialogue; uses masculine form only
• Daily mini-lessons and suggestions for additional writing practice
• Game and Speaking variations for advanced and accelerated learners
• Separate game rules formatted for document camera or smartboard
Materials you will need to supply:
- 4 to 5 small animal toys per group. Can be purchased at a dollar store in bags of themed farm, zoo or dinosaur animals or
- Small to medium-size puppets or stuffed animals or
- Animal flash card images
Essential Skill Practice:
- Animal topic vocabulary
- Possessive adjectives
- Possessive pronouns
- Demonstrative adjectives
"Pásame el zorrillo, por favor!" game activities can be purchased individually and used to supplement your textbook curriculum. If you would like additional resources, please see my other related activities below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!