Hate planning for mixed groups? Need resources for multiple targets throughout the year? A year - and more - of game boards and cards for language intervention is here in one pack.This is a huge compilation of thematic game boards and language skill cards to use in intervention.
These game cards also work well for distance learning. Use on-line, or send home.
- 11 thematic game boards for a variety of seasons, holidays, and themes. (spinner is included)
- Each of the 10 skill card sets also has another game board and spinner.
In addition there are card sets for the following skills (each comes with answer and data sheets and some come with multiple choice pictures for responding):
- Categories (132 cards)
- Multiple meaning words (24 cards)
- Plural nouns (48 cards)
- Possessives & pronouns (44 cards total)
- Prepositions (32 cards)
- Synonyms & antonyms (56 cards)
- Adjectives & adverbs (52 cards)
- Combining sentences (24 cards)
- Answering Wh questions (32 cards)
- Verb tenses (40 cards)
This resource combines my game boards & cards for language bundle and my game/task cards for language sets (which also make up the ultimate game/task card bundle).
While both of those bundles represent savings, this set includes even bigger savings over purchase of all of the resources individually.
This is a zip file, so PC users need to be able to unzip it.