Use these Gandhi Movie Puzzles as a fun way to help students review and master the material as they watch the award-winning film starring Ben Kingsley!
Materials Included with these Gandhi Movie Worksheet Puzzles
Differentiation at your Fingertips:
• 5 Basic-Level Puzzles, each one drawing terms from a specific part of the movie
• 1 Basic-Level Puzzle that covers the entire movie
• 5 Advanced-Level Puzzles, each one drawing terms from a specific part of the movie
• 1 Advanced-Level Puzzle that covers the entire movie
• 12 Puzzles in All!
Helpful Teacher Materials:
• Full solution for each puzzle
• Vocabulary list for each puzzle
• Suggestions for ways to use the puzzles
• Time stamps for each puzzle so you know exactly which movie segment each one goes with!
Looking for more Gandhi Movie Worksheets? In a format other than puzzles?
The Gandhi Movie Worksheets linked below contains fill-in / cloze worksheets for students to complete as they watch the film, helping them to pay better attention and holding them even more accountable for their viewing! Just click the link to go to the product page.
Gandhi Movie Worksheets: 123 Fill-in Problems
As always, happy teaching,
Great History Teaching
Keywords: Gandhi, India, Indian history, Mahatma, nationalism, south Asia, Jinnah, Nehru, partition, Pakistan, British colonialism, the jewel in the crown, Raj, decolonization, de-colonization, Indian Independence, Amritsar Massacre