GarageBand is one of the best classroom resources for technology, creativity, music, and computer science in the classroom. This is a 9 minute guide, with room to pause and play, to explore how Garageband works. It is an overview of setting up a session, and using musical typing using a variety of instruments.
This lesson gives a lot of time for exploration, and is accompanied by a video (https://youtu.be/HXE3RUfU_B8). Students love this interaction and making music, the video helps as a guide that can be paused and resumed as needed.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged