This product will visually teach you how to make basic recordings on GarageBand using the Smart Guitar feature on iPad. Most of the images are screenshots and only a handful of slides have text to read. I tried to make this teacher and student friendly.
This product takes you step by step on what to do. That includes:
* Opening the app
* Creating new song/project
* Accessing the Smart Guitar
* Setting up the key signature
* Changing guitar preferences
* How to play a chord with 1 finger
* How a chord progression works
* Music notation of what you're recording
* Lots of arrows pointing what to press/tap
* How to start/stop recordings or playbacks
* How to change the tempo
* How to delete your recording
* How to export/share your recording
I use the 8 chord progression from Pachebel's Canon in D as the basis for the recording/tutorial. Check back on my TPT page for follow up instructions in adding beats, piano, & strings.
Thank you for supporting a fellow teacher! The file is a PDF so it can easily be displayed on a SmartBoard or projector.
Please note that all these screen shots were taken on the iPad PRO meaning the images on a regular sized iPad or iPad mini may look slightly different if you're not using a Pro.