***This product has been updated!!! I've updated the fonts and graphics, included new content, and optimized the layout to make it more versatile and user friendly.***
This is a 31 page download. It is broken up into four categories:
1. Planning Pages (checklists, and maps)
2. Garden Charting pages (weather, bugs, produce count, and plant progress)
3. Garden Activity pages (plant life cycle, reading a seed packet, planting steps, parts of a flower, above/below ground, good/bad bugs, explore the inside, color scavenger hunt.
4. Garden Journaling Pages (seed sizes, location, healthy soil, growth, observation, weed pulling, watering, sharing.)
HOW TO USE
This resource is designed to be a seasonal nature journal. My hope is that it will serve as a wonderful, learning experience as well as, a sampling of writing, drawing, and personal experiences from their childhood summer in the garden.
Pace your student to work through this journal as they learn the basics of gardening. Use the prompts to encourage your student to open their senses and spark their curiosity to the outdoor world.
Note: Gardening is a parent-lead activity and should be supervised accordingly.
Option #1: Print and go
Option #2: Create a Garden Binder
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Garden Journal'
2. Put into a 1/2 inch three-ring binder or homemade notebook
For more pictures and instructions visit my blog:
MORE GREAT RESOURCES
By purchasing this electronic file you agree to these terms: This download is for personal/single classroom use only. To purchase additional licenses, choose 'purchase additional licenses at checkout or 'add additional licenses' .
Don't forget to leave a review! Not only does it help me to create quality resources, but it allows TPT to give you credit that you can apply to other TPT purchases! Thank you!