Garden Area Perimeter Personalized Task Cards
“Where’s mine? Where’s Mine?” Kids love these personalized task cards with word problems that include their own classmates’ names.
This set of 30 Garden Area and Perimeter task cards has an INTERACTIVE answer key! First students complete a card and correct with a peer. Then they use the PPT to click on the correct ladybug and reveal the answer. Please see the preview for screen shots.
Questions are progressively more difficult. Bonus questions are included on 20+ cards for an extra challenge.
- 30 Editable
Cards – 15 with boy names and 15 with girls names. Simply replace the blue font with boys’ names and the red font with girls’ names. Note: the font colors will not appear to be different when printed in black and white.
- Interactive Answer Key
- Printable Answer Key
- Response sheet with prompts
- Response sheet without prompts
- Interactive Notebook/Math Journal version – for cutting and gluing
- 2 Teacher samples large enough to project and small versions for whole group modeling.
- Sample lesson management
- Show 4 Ways response sheet and guide (3 versions)
- Common Core Math Standards for Grade 3 Measurement and Data 3.MD; Grade 4 – MD.A.3
Graphics by http://openclipart.org/
Thank you for you interest in my products!
Your students might enjoy this three-leveled subtraction dice game: Race to Zero
Or this ‘Concept of 100’ subtraction and estimating game (with differentiation): Go For 100
This set of Task Cards integrates Social Studies and Reading: Civil War Main Idea Task Cards
Need more fun math activities? Please see my other products at Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley