This set of 28 garden birds Montessori-style 3-part cards can be used in various ways. Here are a couple to get you started:
1) Put the cards up on a wall or door and have the children move them to a designated spot when they see one of these birds through a window.
2) Cut the cards apart and have children match up the picture to the bird name.
3) Fold the name of the bird back. Have the children guess the names of the birds and then fold the flap down to check their answer.
4) Print 2 sets of cards and the children can play memory, go fish, etc.
5) Take the cards with you during walks and see how many birds you can spot in a park or around the neighbourhood.