Help students understand the process of growing their own food in a garden with this fun project!
PERFECT FOR A SPRINGTIME/END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR OR OUTREACH PROJECT!
Students will learn about:
- the process of growing a garden
- the difference between fruits and vegetables
- how seeds germinate
- how to grow their own garden
This product includes:
- Clear instructions for book assembly
- Easy-to-follow lesson plan
- Optional enrichment activities
- Closing assessment to gauge student learning
- Vocabulary cards
- Printable for creating booklet - 2 versions for differentiation, and both color and B&W printing options
You can include a seed packet in this project as a call-to-action to continue the learning process at home!
Please leave feedback and follow my store!
Visit my blog for more ideas!