This bundle includes everything you need for a FUN garden theme!
About this Product
This product includes:
→ Life Cycle of a Tomato Detective Journal with Guided Lesson Plans and activities
* Teaching whole, half, and one fourth
* Observing and measuring plant growth
* Investigating with My Senses activity
* Part of a Tomato Plant and Things that Help it Grow Activity
* Journal writing prompt
→ Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching (No Prep Activity)
→ Beginning Sound Sort (No Prep Activity)
→ In My Garden Book - Color by Letter (No Prep Activity)
→ Garden Build-a-Word Book (No Prep Activity)
→ Count How Many (No Prep Activity)
→ Counting in my Garden Book (No Prep Activity)
→ Mystery Pictures (No Prep Activity)
→ Shadow Matching (No Prep Activity)
→ Order by Size (No Prep Activity)
→ Sequencing (No Prep Activity)
→ Basic Addition (No Prep Activity)
→ Garden Crafts - 8 options (lettuce, eggplant, tomato, onion, pumpkin, pea pod, strawberry, and carrots)
Our Garden Theme activities correspond to Common Core RF.K.1.D, RF.K.2.D, and RF.K.3.A as children identify and name upper- and lowercase letters and letter-sound correspondence, and identify initial sounds. K.C.C.A.3, K.C.C.B.4.A., K.C.C.B.4.B, K.C.C.B.4.C, and K.C.C.B.5 as children count, understand that the last number said is how many objects in all, understand that as you count each number said is one larger, count to answer how many objects in all, and write numbers 1-20.
Connect with Pre-K Complete!
- Follow our TPT store by clicking on ‘Follow Me’ next to our Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
- Please rate our products if you like them!
- Join us on our sites for more learning materials, freebies, and ideas! www.PreKComplete.com
, and Google Plus!