Introduce your students to the joys of gardening with this just-for-fun word search puzzle worksheet. Use this either for a supplemental worksheet while doing a unit on plants or as a way to enrich vocabulary. Good for early finishers or a fun homework assignment in the spring or as summer approaches.
The gardening vocabulary used in this puzzle are: Aphid, Bucket, Bulb, Burn, Bush, Compost, Dig, Dirt, Edger, Flower, Fork, Gloves, Hoe, Hose, Lawn, Leaves, Mulch, Pick, Power, Prune, Rain, Rake, Saw, Seed, Shears, Shovel, Spade, Trowel, Weed, Worm
You might also like:
• Types of Trees Word Search Activity
• Birds Word Search
• Picnic Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
gardening word search