- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a variety of year-long resources includi$113.59$162.28Save $48.69
- From guided prompts and questions for students to explore how gases can impact and be impacted by their surroundings using the PhET Simulation States of Matter: Basics, to the ultimate Gas Laws 17 Lab Stations which allow students to investigate direct and inverse properties of gases: pressure, volu$13.97$17.46Save $3.49
- This is a custom bundle. You may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing me at KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a variety of year-long digital resourc$60.16$80.21Save $20.05
- Looking for a wide variety of creative, fun and engaging resources to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: Activities, Labs Escape Rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a Mega Bundle in one easy location. In this bundle, you will h$226.94$324.20Save $97.26
- Engage your students and get them moving, collaborating, and reviewing a variety of chemistry topics in an active, collaborative way. Question trails engage your students and get them moving, collaborating, and practicing review. Similar to a scavenger hunt, but with more intention and an added self$43.19$53.99Save $10.80
- Product Description
Practice gas chemistry with this multi-use chemistry question trail. Students will blaze their way through this self-checking scavenger hunt activity included in a wide variety of formats: digital, active in-class collaboration or individual practice of gas properties, calculations and gas stoichiometry. Students will loop through questions either posted around your room or digitally through slides. This low-prep, print-once activity will engage your students and give you time to help to those who need it. This resource is great for digital, distance learning, in-class practice, homework, review or assessments!
Included in these files:
Print Version (noneditable)
- 10 Multiple Choice Questions covering gases
- Student Answer Sheet
- Teacher Answer Key with trail order
Digital Version – students need internet and Google™ Accounts to access.
- Google Slides™ presentation of question trail (noneditable)
- Google Form Quiz™ - for students to submit their question trail (editable). You can limit the number of responses and how data returns to your students. Use 1 response for a grade or unlimited responses for them to identify where they first went off-trail.
- Teacher Tips for How to Post on Google Classroom™
- Ideal Gas Law, PV=nRT
- Combined Gas Law
- Inverse/Direct Relationships
- Gas Stoichiometry
- STP values
- Pressure conversions among atm, torr & mmHg
- Temperature Conversions among Celsius & Kelvin
- Kinetic Molecular Theory
Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" tab above.