PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This review activity for by Lois Lowry is a series of puzzles covering plot, character, quote identification, close reading, and an encrypted message. You can present this as a Breakout Box (groups work at their desks) or as an Escape Room (groups seek clues you’ve hidden in the classroom). It has been designed to take 45-90 minutes.
What You Get:
1. Five Tasks (plot, character, quotes, close reading, and encryption) with instructions and clues
2. Five Station Foldable Cards and three Task Station Envelopes
3. Oh No! Cards (for optional increased difficulty)
4. Student Answer Sheets and Teacher Answer Keys
5. Set Up Instructions
6. An Escape Room Poster for your door/room
7. Two Reflection activities
More products for you might like:
Key Words: Messenger, Son, The Giver, reading, dystopian
© 2018 Purple Palmetto. Use for a single user. Additional copies must be purchased if you plan to share with others. No part of this resource maybe posted on a blog (personal or commercial), webpage/site, server, or other location that is accessible by multiple people without express written permission from the copyright owner. Violations of this notice are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).